Snayke is a cross-platform graphically attractive action-puzzle game inspired by the classic arcade title Snake. Take control of a snakelike creature to navigate around obstacles and collect food in over 100 levels!
Snayke's deceptively simple gameplay progresses in complexity, providing a challenging yet fun experience for even the most seasoned arcade players. The traditional rules of the snake genre hold true: you cannot slow down or stop, and consuming food increases the length of your tail, making it more difficult to avoid crashing. Combined with close-quarters action, unique block types, and challenging design, Snayke's levels require quick thinking and quicker reflexes.
For those who appreciate a more relaxing environment or want competitive snake-on-snake local multiplayer action with up to 4 players, the game includes Classic mode for a traditional arcade-style experience. High scores are automatically saved in solo games, letting you one-up your previous records to your heart's content.
A few features...
- Over 100 levels
- Multiple block types including teleporters, bombs, and more
- Completion-time records in all levels. Challenge yourself by replaying levels to beat your previous record
- "Classic" game mode with optional 2-4 player local multiplayer and AI bots
- Several game speeds in both level and classic mode
- Built-in level editor. Create your own levels and share them with friends!
- Replay functionality to save your best (or worst) moments
- Compatible with Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux